The Big Pharaoh
We've moved ... you are about to be redirected to Bigpharaoh.com

Saturday, May 15, 2004

Goodbye Najaf

Muqtada Al Sadr just got what he was waiting for. The holiest shrine in Shitte Islam was slightly damaged. That is what I have been fearing for so long. I wish like taking the person who is responsible for the military in Najaf, put him on a plane, and fly him out of Iraq as soon as possible. That was one of the most stupid mistakes done by the US forces. So stupid, I can't find words to even describe the stupidity and lack of responsibility. It doesn't matter who hit the shrine, where US forces were, how badly it was hit. The shrine was hit and "God's enemies" did it, end of story. I have been saying it over and over and over: don't attack Najaf, don't attack Najaf, don't enter Najaf. I am feeling so angry, so angry because I am also allergic to stupidity and not just Arab hypocrisy. Goodbye Najaf.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?