The Big Pharaoh
We've moved ... you are about to be redirected to Bigpharaoh.com

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Recount!

I got several comments telling me that some of those who wanted me to see Michael Moore's movie on a pirated CD were not against me seeing the movie at the theater. They just didn't want any extra money to go into Moore's belly. Due to the pirated CD / wait for DVD issue, I have decided to open the poll again. However, please bear in mind the following:

I will NOT download a pirated copy and I won't go around Cairo hunting for a CD. I also won't accept any CDs or internet links. I don't think MM deserves the hassle. This vote is about going or not going to the movie theater.
The movie is in the theater nearby, I am torn between seeing it or not. If the majority said "Don't Go", then I would probably not see Fahrenheit 911 at all and I will still be a happy man.
PLEASE, just type "Go" or "Don't Go" in the comments column or in an email to me at aswantiba@yahoo.com Please DO NOT add any extra comments. This will make the count much easier.
Please, DO NOT double vote.
Please, do not comment on a vote of another person. Just type your vote.
I am REALLY enjoying my little democracy!!!

Poll Closes: Friday, August 20 @ 7 PM EST.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?