The Big Pharaoh
We've moved ... you are about to be redirected to Bigpharaoh.com

Sunday, August 15, 2004

To Go or Not To Go!

Michael Moore's propaganda movie will be shown in Cairo. I am really torn between whether I should or should not go to see the French favorite documentary.

I don't want to go because:
- I am alergic to good-for-nothing objectivity killing propaganda stuff. I don't buy cheap Egyptian scandal tabloids, why would I spend 12 pounds on an American version?
- I personally don't want to contribute to Michael Moore's international revenues. I'd rather flush the 12 pounds down the drain.

I want to go because:
- I want to see how shallow/biased/stupid/etc Michael Moore is and fill my blog with my feedback. Simply I'm curious about what people were talking about.

I really don't know what to do, so I will let you decide! If you were in my shoes, what would you do? I am asking everyone reading this post to cast his/her vote by posting in the comments section or sending me an email at aswantiba@yahoo.com Just say Go or Don't Go. I'll count every vote and accordingly will decide whether to go or not.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?