The Big Pharaoh
We've moved ... you are about to be redirected to Bigpharaoh.com

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

It's freeeeeezing in Egypt!! Today I wore very heavy clothing because it's freezing in Cairo. It rained real hard yesterday. I don't know if it is just a phase that will go away. I really hate winter.

Today, the conference on Iraq ended. I'm not sure how it will change stuff on the ground but several positive steps were taken. First, Powell will go to the Israel/Palestine region to revive the peace process that MUST be revived. Second, Powell had a chitchat with the Iranian foreign minister. Egypt, the host, arranged the dinner seats in such a way that enabled Powell to sit beside Kamal Kharazi. I really prefer dialogue with Iran simply because Iraq is everything. And it seems that those Iranians are using the nulcear thing to draw concessions from the West.

Anyway, this is a MUST read.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?