The Big Pharaoh
We've moved ... you are about to be redirected to

Thursday, April 14, 2005


Today is the first anniversary of this blog. I just do not know what to say except that blogging has been a very exciting experience for me and I simply do not know where this blog is leading me. All what I wanted on April 14 last year was to share my opinions and views with the whole world and I got just that.

I want to thank you all for the support, the encouragement, and the criticisms that made this blog a success. I am not a computer geek and this web page definitely looks amateur, however it is one of my most precious possessions, it is part of who I am.

I wasn’t looking for fame or stardom when I started this blog. All what I wanted was to share what was inside of me with the rest of the world, to share my 5 cents so to speak. And I got just that.

Last but not least, I want to thank you so much for giving me 2 or 3 minutes from your life to read a new post on Big Pharaoh. I am sooooooo grateful.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?