The Big Pharaoh
We've moved ... you are about to be redirected to Bigpharaoh.com

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Flickr Rocks!!!

I just created a Flickr account. It rocks, it allows users to post multiple pictures in a single post by just copying and pasting the HTML. I found a number of old pics that I took but didn't find a chance to share them with you. I will definitely post more pictures in the future. Flickr's only problem is that it takes too long in order to process photos. Enjoy.

e2

View of the magnificent sea coast of Alexandria. I took this picture last December at around 7 am in the morning. Walking or jogging along this coast is one of the things I really love to do. Alexandia is my favorite city.

e3

The "Hantoor" in Alex. In the past, it was a major transportation. I love to sit at the "driver's seat" and drive the thing. The problem is I never manage to make the horse walk straight!

e5

Adoora, my favorite fish restaurant in Alex.

e4

View of Cairo from the top of Salah al-Din's citadel.

e1

I woke up one morning and took a peek out of the window and saw some people were sunbathing and cuddling on the roof of my garage.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?