The Big Pharaoh
We've moved ... you are about to be redirected to Bigpharaoh.com

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Guess who's in the cab

An unbelievable thing happened to me today, it's around 3:35 am now and I just can't sleep without telling you about it.

Well, around 11:30 pm today, I took a cab to go home. I always motion for empty cabs so that the driver won't have to drop someone else before me. As soon as I stopped the cab and bent over to tell the driver where I was heading, I noticed that there was a young lady, around 20 years old, sitting at the back seat. I don't know why I didn't see her as the cab was approaching me; probably she was hiding behind the front seat. Anyway, it was too late to ask the cab driver to go away and so I hopped inside on the front seat.

The streets were empty and the driver was going so fast. I didn't know who will get off first, me or the girl. I just sat there enjoying the wind blowing over my face.

Suddenly the girl at the back leaned forward and spoke in my left ear.

"Do you want to come with me?" she said softly.

I couldn't believe what I just heard, but then I knew that she was a hooker and the driver might have been her pimp or simply her "facilitator".

"Excuse me! What did you say?" I asked.
"I said do you want to come with me?" she repeated.
"Sorry I don't know what you mean" I said while trying to act stupid.
"I mean, me and you can go together, eat something, and stay together" she said.
"Why?" I shot back (also acting stupid)
"I like you. You're handsome"
"Sorry. I am sorry. Plus I don't have any money"
"No, I will be upset now. Who told you I need money. I just want to know a handsome guy like you" she said and touched my hair.

I jerked my head forward away from her hand and shouted to the driver "what's this??"

"That's not my business. It's between you and her" he answered.
"Well, isn't this your car??"
He stayed silent.

"Listen, I know you guys are working together and I personally don't care. I wish you luck. However, I am not interested really miss" I said.
"Why, am I ugly?"
"I didn't say that, I just DON'T KNOW YOU"
"We can get introduced."
"Sorry"
"Why sorry" she said and I then felt her 2 hands on my chest.

I jerked my body forward and grabbed the steering wheel and ordered the driver to pull over.

"You're going to turn the car over" the driver screamed.
"Pull over .............. (censored cuss word!)" I shouted.

The driver pulled over and I got out. The hooker looked out of her window and said "bye ya amar (amar means moon, we use this term to describe someone who is good looking)"!!. And they drove off.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?