The Big Pharaoh
We've moved ... you are about to be redirected to Bigpharaoh.com

Sunday, August 21, 2005

A Change?

I was watching Iqra, a religious Islamic channel, today and I saw something interesting. There was this Saudi cleric on the channel preaching about how suicide bombings against civilians and other non-military targets is forbidden in Islam. The interesting part was there there was no ifs, no buts, no Israel, no US, the guy just stated that suicide bombings against non-military targets is wrong. I hoped he would have elaborated a little and said that suicide bombings against Iraqi civilians is wrong and I was waiting for his curses over those who call themselves "resistence" in Iraq. Anyway, I was happy with what I got. I am still waiting for this fatwa against Al Qaeda and other terrorists coming out of the heart of Mecca though.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?