The Big Pharaoh
We've moved ... you are about to be redirected to Bigpharaoh.com

Monday, December 05, 2005




Cartoon 1 (on the right):

A Jordanian student at the American University in Beirut (AUB) observes the March 2005 cedar revolution of Lebanon. Pretty Lebanese babes carrying signs that read: Opposition, Independence, Syria Out.

The student says: I love the opposition, I wish to join the opposition in Jordan.

Cartoon 2:

The student goes back to his country. He discovers that its opposition is a lot different from the one in Lebanon. There ain’t any babes in the Jordanian opposition. Instead, the opposition is composed of …..well I think it’s obvious.

The guy says: Forget it. I backtrack all what I said. Forget that I even opened this subject.
Poor guy.

"I demand to be treated the same way I treated MY prisoners"


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?