The Big Pharaoh
We've moved ... you are about to be redirected to Bigpharaoh.com

Monday, December 26, 2005

I hate you Bin Laden so much and so I'm going to post pics of your HOT niece


Jokes 4 the Season:

The Nun:

A cabbie picks up a Nun.She gets into the cab and the cab driver won'tstop staring at her.She asks him why he is staring. He replies " I have a question toask you, but I dont want to offend you".She answers, " My son, you cannot offend me.When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have , youget a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure thatthere's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.""Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nunkiss me."

She responds, "Well, lets see what we can doabout that:1. you have to be single and2. you must be Catholic."The cab driver is very excited and says " Yes, I'msingle and Catholic!"

"Okay" the nun says. "Pull into the next alley"The nun fulfils his fantasy with a kiss thatwould make a hooker blush.But when they get back on the road, the cabdriver starts crying."My dear child" said the nun, "Why are you crying?""Forgive me, but I have sinned." sobbed the cab driver, "I liedand I must confess, I'm married and I'm Jewish."The nun said "That's okay, my name is Kevin andI'm going to a Halloween Party."

The Cab Driver

A woman and her son were taking a cab in New York City.
It was raining and all the prostitutes were standing under the awnings.


"Mommy," said the little boy, "what are all those ladies doing?"
"They're waiting for their husbands to get off of work," she replied.


The cabbie turns around and says, "Geez lady, why don't you tell him the truth? They're prostitutes. They have sex with men for money."


The little boy's eyes get wide and he says, "Is that true, mommy?"
His mother, glaring at the cabbie, answers in the affirmative.


After a few minutes, the kid asks, "Mommy what happens to the babies those ladies have?"
"They mostly become cab drivers," she replied.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?