The Big Pharaoh
We've moved ... you are about to be redirected to

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I told you before that I am currently maintaining a "wait and see" attitude towards events in Egypt. I am praying night and day for the best possible scenario. I am hoping that my people will not have to learn it the hard way. That it doesn't take us another generation or two to discover what the Europeans and America's founding fathers discovered a long time ago. I am trying as hard as I can to avoid being pessimistic yet I cannot afford not to think about Plan B.

This is where you ladies and gentlemen can help The Big Pharaoh. I have added a Paypal account (on the top right) on my blog for 2 reasons. First, to raise funds for a very possible trip to the US next summer. Second, to collect money incase the sh*t hits the fan here. Incase I need to resort to Plan B. I will add this blog money to my life's savings and apply for immigration. I'll do so only when, God forbids, life becomes unbearable here due to an unfavorable political change.

Well, ancient pharaohs were never satisfied even if they were buried in coffins of pure gold! This pharaoh (i.e. me) will be happy with anything. So draw a smile on his face.

Last but not least, I would like to thank Hani Bushra for allowing me to use his US bank account since Paypal can't work with bank accounts in Egypt.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?