The Big Pharaoh
We've moved ... you are about to be redirected to Bigpharaoh.com

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I am Suing Bush's Speech writer

I am suing President Bush's speechwriter for copyright law infringement. It seems that he has been reading my blog and getting inspired for the state of the union address! (sarcasm)

I wrote:

I have stated before that the US is addicted to 2 things that have crippled US foreign policy options: oil and military bases. The oil has prevented the US from pressuring the Saudi govenrment in matters concerning terror and radicalism. Military bases have prevented the US from pressuring Qatar to fire Al Jazeerah's top management and replace it with an anti-terror and anti-radicalism management team.

And Bush said:

"America is addicted to oil, which is often imported from unstable parts of the world...The best way to break this addiction is through technology."

Better late than never!

Oil has been a curse in our region. It has created massive wealth for several Arab countries yet did nothing in advancing the values of liberal democracy in them.


I was planning to write yet another post on the Danish cartoon madness until I read Sandmonkey's post. It says it all.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?