Thursday, February 23, 2006
- the brutal killings in Iraq
- Swedish Iraqis voted for the religious Shia list
-Muqtada Sadr just named the new Iraq prime minister
- Sunni terrorists killed thousands of Shias and there is no way they could have done that without at least some support from the local sunni population in central Iraq
- Shia militias controlled Basra and turned into the Shia version of Taliban's Kandahar.
- Shia controlled police force abducted Sunnis and tortured them.
After all these things and more, I just feel like saying something. I just feel its the only realistic thing to say now:
WE ARE VERY SORRY, PLEASE COME BACK