The Big Pharaoh
We've moved ... you are about to be redirected to

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Egypt Got Two Billionaires

The latest Forbes list of world billionaires included 2 Egyptians: Onsi Sawiris and his son telecom tycoon Naguib Sawiris.

Onsi has appeared before on the list but this is the first time Naguib gets his own spot on the list. It seems his business empire grew so much that he had to be named seperately.

Onsi Sawiris' networth is $4.8 billion and the kid has $2.6 billion.

The richest person in the Middle East is Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal with a networth of $20 billion. He is the world's 8th richest man.

The world's youngest billionaire is Hind Hariri, the 22 year old daughter of late former Lebanese prime minister Rafik Hariri. She inherited $1.4 billion.

I am not planning to get married soon. I just love the singles' life. I know that one day I'll get bored and embark on a search for my other half. However, Hind Hariri can make me reconsider my plans though. I hope you're reading this Hind.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?