The Big Pharaoh
We've moved ... you are about to be redirected to Bigpharaoh.com

Thursday, March 02, 2006

An Iranian newspaper is having an anti-semetic cartoons contest. Israelis responded by starting their own anti-semetic cartoons contest. Well, it's no problem then if I posted my own anti-semetic joke.

One day at kindergarten, the teacher said to the class of 5-year-olds,I'll give $2 to the child who can tell me who was the most famous man mentionedin the Bible".

An Irish boy put his hand up "It was St. Patrick".The teacher said "Sorry Sean, that's incorrect".

Then a Scottish boy put his hand up and said "It was St Andrew".The teacher replied "I'm sorry, Hamish, that's also incorrect".

Finally, a Jewish boy raised his hand and said "It was Jesus Christ".The teacher said "That's absolutely right, Sheldon, come up here and I'llgive you your $2".

As she gave him the money, she said "You know, Sheldon, since you are Jewish, I was very surprised that you answered Jesus Christ"."Yes, in my heart I know it's Moses, but business is business."

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?