The Big Pharaoh
We've moved ... you are about to be redirected to

Friday, March 31, 2006

Keep your ears open for Jill Carroll

After she said that "it makes very clear that the mujahedeen are the ones that will win in the end" during an interview Jill Carroll had with her kidnappers, The Sandmonkey is waiting to hear what she has to say when she heads home.
I will be trying really hard to keep my mouth shut until she leaves Iraq and heads back to the US. I am willing to say that she said what she said because she had a gun to her head, and had to say whatever was necessary to get out. I will give her a break to collect her thoughts, relax and figure her stuff out, and see what she has to say. But honestly, if she turns out being another Giuliana Sgrena or Susanne Osthoff, I swear by all the gods in heaven that I will not join a single campaign to free a single person, especially a journalist, kidnapped in Iraq ever again, especially ones who are sympathethic to the Jihadis.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?