The Big Pharaoh
We've moved ... you are about to be redirected to Bigpharaoh.com

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dear Blogger.com,

Next Saturday I'll complete 2 years of blogging. I would have loved to celebrate my birthday with you but things grow up and life changes and I am sure you understand that very well.

For the past 2 years you gave me a blog for free and enabled me to voice my opinions to the world. The Big Pharaoh started as an attempt by an Egyptian to make his voice heard to the few who were generous enough to spend a few minutes reading his blog, it ended up to be something that totally changed the life of this person. I want to thank you for that.

Thank you Blogger, thank you Google.

And now ladies and gentlemen, The Big Pharaoh got a new temple:

WWW.BIGPHARAOH.COM

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?